Peanut butter cookies have been an enduring favorite for folks of all ages. With just a few ingredients, they are not only straightforward to make but also great for satisfying your sweet tooth. If you’re looking for something extra speedy and easy, try out these 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies!
All you’ll need is some smooth peanut butter plus one egg – it’s that simple! Mix the two together with a fork or spoon until everything is flawlessly combined; if desired, feel free to use either a hand mixer or stand mixer instead. Voila! Deliciousness awaits in no time at all.
Here’s the full recipe for these delicious 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies:
What Do You Need to Make PB Cookies?
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
How to Make Them?
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes (or until they are ready and beginning to brown around the edge)s.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Variations and Tips
To make your cookies taste just the way you like them, there are plenty of ways to customize! Try out these delicious suggestions:
- For unbeatable flavor, add a sprinkle of salt to the cookie dough.
- Elevate your cookie-baking experience by stirring in some chopped nuts or chocolate chips for a delightful textural and flavorful combination.
- Why not get creative and explore various types of nut butters like almond or cashew butter in place of the traditional peanut butter?
- For a rich, moist texture, use the perfect ripe banana instead of an egg. Simply mash it up with the peanut butter until you get a consistent mixture. You’ll be amazed at how light and tasty your desserts turn out!
5 Alternative Best Variations for 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup Cookies
Treat your taste buds to a scrumptious combination of peanut butter and pure maple syrup in the form of an easy-to-make cookie! Simply mix 1 cup of creamy peanut butter with 1/2 cup of luscious maple syrup until completely combined. Drop dollops onto parchment paper on a baking sheet, then bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F or until golden brown around the edges. This classic duo creates soft and chewy cookies that you won’t be able to resist – indulge yourself today!
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies
If you don’t possess any powdered sugar or wish to make a vegan edition of this cookie, swapping it for mashed banana is an excellent alternative. Mix the mashed banana and peanut butter together until completely incorporated. Subsequently, spoon dollops of the mixture onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browning around the edges.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
If you’re following a ketogenic diet, you can still enjoy these 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies. Simply use a low carb sweetener, such as stevia or erythritol, in place of the maple syrup or sugar. You can also use almond butter or sunflower seed butter in place of the peanut butter to reduce the carb content even further.
Peanut Butter Cookies Without Sugar
Believe it or not, you can make scrumptious peanut butter cookies without any added sugar – the natural sweetness of the ingredients is usually enough. For an even more tasty and guilt-free treat, consider using a healthy substitute like stevia to bring out all of those delicious flavors while still having low carb and calorie content.
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
If you’re looking for a heartier, more satisfying cookie experience, adding oats to the dough is an excellent way to go. Just mix 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 cup of oats together until they are thoroughly combined. Then scoop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and place in your preheated 350F oven. Allow them to bake for 8-10 minutes or until they have developed golden brown edges and are set throughout. Delicious!
With only two ingredients and minimal preparation time, these 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion! Whether you’re in search of a quick snack to munch on, an effortless dessert idea for unexpected guests, or just something yummy to share with friends and family, this recipe will undoubtedly meet your expectations. So go ahead – try them today and be amazed at how satisfyingly delicious they are!