Are you craving the fluffiest, most scrumptious pancakes known to mankind? With this easy homemade pancakes recipe and just a few key ingredients, your breakfast dreams will become reality in no time! Get ready to stack up hot golden brown pancakes that melt in your mouth with each bite. All they need is a generous drizzle of syrup and voila–breakfast perfection achieved!
What will you need to make Fluffy Pancakes?
Ingredients to make the best pancake mix:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk (whole milk for a creamier taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Pancake Recipe Instructions:
- In a bowl, blend the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar with a whisk.
- In another bowl mix up the milk, melted butter, egg and vanilla extract then incorporate it into the dry ingredients until just blended together. The resulting batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Grease an expansive frying pan or griddle over medium heat with either butter or vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto your heated skillet as desired – adding chocolate chips if you please.
- Cook them on both sides for about two to three minutes each side till golden brown in color.
- Serve the pancakes hot, topped with butter and syrup, or your favorite toppings.
Tips for the Perfect Pancakes:
- Give the batter a few minutes to rest before cooking the pancakes to help make them extra fluffy.
- Utilize a large spoon or ladle when pouring the pancake batter onto the pan for even-sized pancakes that are easy to flip.
- Stir just until all ingredients are blended together, so you don’t get tough pancakes.
- Don’t press down on the pancakes while they’re cooking in order to keep them light and fluffy.
- If you have any leftover batter, you can store it in the fridge for a few days or freeze it for later use. Just be sure to give it a good stir before using it.
- Check out more tips on making perfect pancakes.
We hope you enjoy this homemade pancake recipe! It’s definitely one of our favorites and has consistently received great reviews from our family and friends. It’s an amazing recipe that’s easy to follow and yields delicious, fluffy pancakes every time. Thank you so much for trying it out and we hope it becomes your go-to pancake recipe too.
Looking for more pancake recipes?
Check out some of our other favorites:
- Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes: Made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil, these pancakes offer a healthy balance between flavor and nutrition.
- Bacon Grease Pancakes: Infuse your classic pancakes with the savory taste of bacon grease!
- Gluten-Free Pancakes: If you’re following a gluten-free diet, this recipe is perfect – made from almond and coconut flours to ensure an indulgent texture without any hassle.
Happy pancake making!